I watched "My Fair Lady". This movie is an adaptation of "Pygmalion". "Pygmalion" is an English movie, and "My Fair Lady" is an American movie. I watched " Pygmalion" in my English literature introduction's class.
"My Fair Lady"'s main character is Audrey Hepburn. "My Fair Lady"'s story is good. Main character is poor , and her father is problem drinker. She work as flower girl, then that money are taken by her father. It's very pity. Then she lives with doctor of linguistics. She practice about pronunciation and etiquette and so on, and shi is admored to proper royal prince.
But she and doctor are fall in love.
Audrey Hepburn is very cute. And this movie is a musical film. so, intimate.
This story's content is a little difficult, but I watched pleasantly.
If you have a chance, please watch this.
1 件のコメント:
Interesting review, and the beginning was good. But at the end the paragraph structure broke down! Try to make 3 or more clear paragraphs.
コメントを投稿